Does it make you feel better or do you think its a waste of time?
Do you have any faith in what the universe is trying to tell you or do you regard it all a load of hogs wash?
Will you cross the road to avoid a black cat or not walk under a ladder?
Does finding a four leaf clover make all your dreams come true?
I think it is for the individual to decide.
I am not a religious person. If there is a God, well I dont know. I do believe there might be something with in this world far more powerful than ourselves but do not believe it is a god as per say. Maybe a natural wonder with in the earth ? Maybe ..
I do look at stars on a clear night and if I see a shooting one I will make a wish. I always wish for the same thing but as yet it has not come true. Is that because its just not meant to be or am I not wishing hard enough? It can be very disappointing at times but I guess that's the way it goes.
I don't avoid black cats and will walk under a ladder. I fail to see the problem with each of these but I know there are some who do. We are all entitled to our own beliefs and I will not ridicule anyone for believing what they want.
I do believe we all get out of life what we put into it. This can be hard at times when all I want to do is crawl under the bed clothes and hide from the world . This is not getting much out of life, and these are days that will never be repeated, so if I can pull myself out the next day and get on with it than time has not gone too far ahead.
I want to believe wishes and dreams will come true. Maybe if I keep trying they will. Who knows?
I envy childhood dreams and innocence. The belief they have in the wishes they ask for. The look of hope as they dream a dream that as an adult we have forgotton how too. I look at my Ferals and still see the wonder in their eyes as they wait in anticipation for Santa to arrive. I am sure my oldest Feral is starting to catch on but as long as he wants to believe in childhood innocence then I will continue. Wouldn't it be nice to be that age again? I think so.
We all have our own beliefs and quirks. We all will at some stage question what goes on around us and if there is good that will come out of bad.
I will continue to watch a night sky and wait for that shooting star all those miles away and hope that maybe, just maybe that is the one I have been waiting for. Dont know unless you try !

No comments:
Post a Comment