Terrible 2's
Theatrical 3's
Ferocious 4's
Frightening 5's
Save me please 6's
and now into for the second time the : Savage 7's and I have to admit that yep we have hit it with a BANG !!
Now I do remember when oldest Feral was 7 he was hard work. He tends to be a bit of a drama queen, or king I should say , but Weedy Feral ... OMG... No wonder I drink !!!
He may be little and very cute but do not let that sweet exterior deceive you.. Lurking below those big brown eyes hides the devil in disguise and yes butter would melt in his mouth at a very rapid pace !! ATTITUDE has come and joined this family.
When Weedy Feral was born I remember the midwife saying to me that she was sure he had been here before and I do tend to agree. But I wonder if he was as feral in a former life? Probably !!
![]() |
| Weedy Feral dressed as a Tasmanian Devil A look that suits his personality !! |
Attitude is to be expected I know. It is a normal part of growing up and something we all still have, but I assume we learn ( well most of us anyway ) to control. I do admit I have just sat back and laughed at him when he is throwing a huge wobbly over something to do with Lego. He has mastered the eye roll and the death stare perfectly. He is rather amusing to watch.
This phase too will pass I know and I will some day look back with amusement as I recall his antics but around the corner lurk the atrocious 8's and ooo I cant wait for that !! Surly puberty will be a breeze after all we have witnessed so far !!! Won't it? Lucky he is mine !!!
Cheers Dilly xx

No comments:
Post a Comment