Saturday, 6 October 2012

A week amoungst many

This past week had been hard.  It has been one of those weeks that I wish had never happened.  Don't ask what it is as I will not say but it has been testing.

Life has a way of throwing things least expected at you that totally knock one for 6.  A way of questioning can something positive really come out of it??  I have hunted deep within my self and I can say truly that yes it can.

Life was not meant to be easy they say.. It throws challenges that can make even the toughest person fall but this is what makes us human, makes us appreciate all that we experience.  It is what makes us us..

I look around me and realise all that I have to be grateful for.  To see the silver lining in the dark clouds and the rays of hope shine through.  I know sometimes the rays of sun can be a little foggy but still they shine.

I know this week will pass and what has occurred will slowly disappear into never land.  This day too will pass,  but I know it will make me stronger and show a side to myself that I have not seen for a while.  A side that proves I have strength and resilience to bounce back from what ever life has to hurl my way.

So life .. bring it on.  I know I can handle anything now  ( except if a chocolate shortage was declared..... NOOOOO ).  The glass is half full and its bubbling a good champers calling my name..

             Cheers Dilly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment